Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Don't Go Chasin' Waterfalls...

Aaron has been mapping his mini-motorcycle routing, and I've merely been daydreaming about the upcoming summer in the PNW.  Among some of my daydreams are thoughts of hiking and photographing waterfalls.  So, with the help of my trusty Google-ninja skills, I found a couple of really nice resources for waterfall locations in NW Oregon... complete with directions, GPS coordinates, trail descriptions - everything!

O.M.G!

There are so many opportunities within a short distance of where I will be staying in Oregon.  I'm a little bummed that I'll only be in that area for 2 weeks instead of longer.  I suppose I'll be more motivated to make use of my down time.  It's a shame that I won't be able to post as much nicer "from the road" images as what I'd like.  But still... I'm anxious.  I am trying NOT to count down to the trip - it makes the wait more agonizing.    But I have to...

Only this many more days!













Time to begin looking into the Washington area a little closer - I'm sure I'll find some great things to explore there as well.  :D