Less and less tolerant for the things people do... especially as time goes on. The things from the last few days (that I can even remember, because there has been SO much)...
- those who deflect responsibility on to others instead of sucking it up and doing their own work
- constant, never-ending business of calling attention to oneself
- general disregard for anyone/anything but themselves
- overreacting about things that have little-to-no bearing on their own life
- adults who literally whine on a constant basis
- lack of common courtesy
I've come to the realization that I'm going to be one helluva crabby old lady.
Friends: you've been warned.