Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Updates...

I've been working on the Project 365 religiously, as you can see.  Some days it's really therapeutic.  Other days it's maddening to find something that I deem acceptable.

I hate being a perfectionist.

I took another step in my photography growth today.  I bought into www.FineArtAmerica.com, and actually forked over the funds for a premium account.  I'd been a member there for a long time, but was continually using the free account.  The downside was that they only let you list up to 30 photos for sale at any given time.  So I would have to pick and choose which ones I thought people would be the most interested in.  That's hard to decide sometimes.  I paid my dues (quite literally), and now everything I have uploaded can be purchased.   It would be ideal if I could sell enough to break even on my membership fee... I'll be ecstatic with anything above and beyond that.

My direct artist website:  http://jayme-spoolstra.artistwebsites.com

I start my class at ECC this Friday.  I'm ready.  Yeah, it's going to eat up a good portion of my Friday nights, but I hope it'll be worth it in the long run.

Still nothing in the job search... *sigh*