Thursday, February 10, 2011

More to amuse you!

I've become an avid reader of 'everyday life' type blogs that people are writing... probably because I'm still unemployed, and have that kind of time on my hands. *cries*

There's one blog of note that I'd like to point out, to give a shout out, simply because the author has started what she calls the "Battle of the Blogs."  I am not one of the battle-ees, but the reading is rather fun as the topics tend to be obscure.  The giggle factor is way up there.  I'm sharing with you:  It's an Average Life by AverageGirl

In other news, I'm fighting a cold - kicking and screaming, to be more honest.  If I could get around this light-headedness, I might be functional.  It's not a good time to question my stability and equilibrium each and every time I stand up.  And I'm not even on any drugs.  Ugh.

Oh, and I slept 12 hours last night.

And, lastly, the (Flat) Stanley brothers are ready to go!  I hope to start adventuring with them tomorrow!

Hope you're all well!