Wednesday, January 26, 2011

PS Lightroom 3

I recently got my hands on a copy of Photoshop Lightroom 3... and although I have just the basic working knowledge of it, I gotta say that I'm in LOVE!  It's no lie when they say they created this software package with photographers in mind.  It's done everything I've needed it to do, and I don't even know a fraction of all it's features yet.  I'm really excited to learn it!

I loved the Photoshop Elements program I was using (thank you, Vicki), but I was starting to ask it to do things that it couldn't.  My Canon software was very difficult to work with, and we all know how expensive and how cumbersome the full-fledged version of Photoshop is.  Yeesh! 

Needless to say, I think I've found a great match using Lightroom.  Now I plan to order a book to help me out in areas that I don't understand...