Friday, January 7, 2011

Project 365 - Week 1 Recap

So, week 1 of my project is complete.  Upon reflection, this has certainly been more of a challenge than I thought before I started.  Life gets in the way, and I find myself struggling to find something acceptable to post sometimes.  When you're used to seeing everything all of the time, it's hard to actually "see" anything different. 

I am receiving positive feedback, which is nice.


I just enrolled in a Digital Photography class at the local community college.  It starts in a little over a month.  I'm hoping between that class and the class that follows it, I will be able to improve a bit and gain some knowledge and techniques that I don't already have.  Maybe learn some of the little nuances about my camera that I don't yet know.  If my pictures improve a lot by mid-February, you'll know why.


In the meantime, let's see what week 2 brings...