Friday, December 31, 2010

Project 365

I've decided to take on a new project.

It will be my 365 Project - one photo per day for 365 days of 2011.  There's no specific theme or any guidelines to meet, other than to take and post one picture for every day of the year.

I'll be posting here and on my YelloCoyote Photography page on Facebook.

I'm hoping to gain some perspective about my photographs... I hope to learn some new techniques, and work to become a better photographer.  I hope to capture some interesting images.  But most importantly, I want to record the images as I go to better understand where I started from.

I'm excited to look back on this project this time next year to see my progress, and where I've been.  Both literally and figuratively.  

I hope others will join me on this endeavor... this journey.  It should be fun!