Wednesday, September 15, 2010

On to the next...

Now that we are back from Montana, all the dust has settled, things are cleaned up and put away, photos posted, and websites updated... now, I'm ready to move on to the next (big?) thing:

EAST COAST SAFARI!!

ECS is a little over 2 weeks away.  It's our annual pilgrimage to southeastern Tennessee for some wheelin', some campin', and some general good times with members of LOST and other similar KJ sites who come in from all over the eastern half of the USA.

Our first ECS experience was a hot and dusty one - I still have dust inside the jeep from that trip... 2 years ago!  Last year, it rained.  And rained.  And then rained a little more.  Our tent ended up being in a shallow pond that was once the campground... and for the first time in my life, I had to be winched down a hill, backwards, to prevent myself from sliding and/or rolling down it sideways in the mud.  Good times!

Makes me wonder what good ol' Ma Nature has in store for us this year.